Friday, May 8, 2009

Start of something NEW? NOT! :))


Oh, so I've finally decided to create a separate blog to satisfy the needs of someone inside me who's feeling a bit uneasy for not being able to voice various things out due to summer break. Haha. :))


I've entitled this blog as 영원이, "yongwonhi" (t/n: Forever), because I had no other title in mind. LOL. Kidding. xD

Errr, no, not quite kidding. xD

So I have no reasons. Is that even a big deal? :))
Guess I was just thinking of someone very dear that I could link with 영원이. :DD
Don't bother asking, I won't have an effective answer that will enlighten you yet.

Whatever that is.


Omoo I'm so weird, am I not? xDD

Anyways, I'm trying to get used to this. blogspot, haha.

As for the future contents, I think it will be at random.
Whether personal or not so personal-fangirl stuff, I'll put it right here. :DD


I heart 김재중 ♥♥

That's the most basic fact about me. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment